Code of Ethics
We the members of the Pennsylvania Bus Association in acknowledgment of our role and responsibility of providing service to the traveling public and working cooperatively with our peers to insure the highest levels of integrity in the deliverance of that service now set forth this Code of Ethics along with our solemn pledge to diligently fulfill our obligations.
- We acknowledge that the safe transportation of our customers is our highest priority and obligation.
- We recognize the integrity among ourselves and with the traveling public is based upon diligent compliance with governing state and federal agencies and the authority granted us by them.
- We believe that open and honest dealings with the public and within our trade are the keys to promoting and sustaining the industry.
- We recognize the Pennsylvania Bus Association as the official voice of the industry in state governmental matters and agree to work cooperatively for the advancement of the industry and the furtherance of objectives in the interest of the traveling public.
- We view the Pennsylvania Bus Association as a formulator of professional standards for the industry and pledge ourselves to their advancement as the best means of protecting and serving our customers and the general public.