The 80/20 Rule Webinar with Sally Davis Berry
February 11, 2020 11:00am-12:00pm
Get details and register!
Professional Development Opportunities at 2020 Marketplace
2019 Sally Davis Berry Webinar Series
You do not need to register for a Marketplace booth to register for these sessions. Cost is $97 to attend.
• Positioning Your Product, Prepare to Celebrate Your Services!
• Tourism Industry Panel of Experts and the Role They Play in Today's Changing Group Travel Market.
• How to Succeed at Sales.
• How to Create Sample Itineraries That Can Sell.
• December 9, 2019 11:00am-12:00pm - "How to Capitalize on Trends Affecting the Tourism Industry"
• November 18, 2019 11:00am-12:00pm - "Trade Show Tips and Tricks for Success"
• October 15, 2019 11:00am-12:00pm - "Should You Still Consider the China Visitor Market?"
• September 18, 2019 11:00am-12:00pm - "5 Steps to Getting More Group Tours"
Annual Motorcoach Safety & Preparedness Workshop
• 6th Annual: August 14, 2019 at York Springs Fire Hall, York Springs, PA.
• 5th Annual: August 15, 2018 at York Springs Fire Hall, York Springs, PA.
• 4th Annual: August 23, 2017 at York Springs Fire Hall, York Springs, PA.
PBA hosted the 4th Annual Motorcoach Safety & Preparedness Workshop for our motorcoach operator members and their key employees including owners, safety directors, mechanics, inside staff, etc. The format for this workshop included a variety of issues and topics that the registrants can “pick-and-choose” from. The Committee organizing the Workshop addressed many issues affecting the motorcoach industry to keep our members well-informed.
PBA Associate Members have been extended an invitation to also sponsor at this event and meet those that keep the wheels turning safely at the PBA member’s operation!
2017 Fatigue & Incident Management Lunch & Learn Workshop
• July 25, 2017 at the Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center, Baltimore, MD
Speaker: Bob Crescenzo, Vice President, Lancer Insurance Company
Fatigue and your company. The risk of a fatigued driver is serious and may have a financial impact on your company. This presentation will outline information about human fatigue, human factors in driving decision as well as how the impact of sales, operations, dispatch and maintenance decision can change your company for the better or the worse. Careful attention to management decision-making and communications will be reviewed when evaluating financial risk reward in relation to fatigue management. Finally, how your implement and manage your ELD program will have a serious impact on fatigue management.
Incident Management. Managing a large crash is serious and difficult. Planning ahead by writing and practicing a crisis management plan is critical to the success of your business after a large crash or incident. This seminar will provide two outcomes: the first will be for each company attending to write and/or review their serious incident plan, and the second, is that the group will practice managing a crisis by participating in a crisis simulation. The simulation will include the group working together to identify, manage, communicate, solve problems and issues presented including communicating with each other, first responders, media, customers, and families.